11,124 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 5:29pm PST I think it's very funny, very ironic. The program that is suppose to reward loyalty actually caused a very loyal person to not do business with...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 5:11pm PST laurgasm 1 terath -5
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 4:50pm PST Because it's the shack... oops =p
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 4:35pm PST the controls were so bad, especially trying to hack a computer. I also hated how lockpicking and hacking were mini games that you had to go...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 1:15pm PST so does it just get to the first fight scene and quit there? =p
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 9:21am PST *waits for parody of Super Tofu Boy, Super Meaty Tofu Boy"
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:34am PST sounds like a setup for a scam =p
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 5:59am PST Well, one thing it does mean is that your boot loader is messed up. Assuming everything else is fine with the computer, you can load up your OS...
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 10:11pm PST I guess I should ask him this too if he gets a black screen with a cursor in the top left hand corner when he tries to boot into windows normally.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 10:08pm PST If they are sata drives, I don't see why he would need to use jumpers under normal circumstances. I believe the computer is using the MBR on the...
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:52pm PST If I'm understanding this correctly, you just need to rebuild the the mbr.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:48pm PST Gotten yourself into a hairy situation there... =p
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:30pm PST I thought that's what the quote meant.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:13pm PST You bring up an important point. Wouldn't it be ironic if the programer(s) they hired were fans of meat?
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:31am PST please explain.