11,514 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 3:14pm PST You'll have to wait for the high-res version.
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 3:12pm PST They are still edible, not like they are rotten. You wouldn't even notice the difference, depending on what you're cooking.
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 2:21pm PST Stop asking me to create an online account to play single player. I'm looking at you batman/starcraft.
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 2:16pm PST You're really only wasting money if you spend it on a system that you don't use, so even if you do believe that continuously maintaining a pc costs...
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 2:08pm PST Stop telling me to hit the "any" key. I don't have it =(
- Posted Mar 07, 2011 5:43am PST qGames should have a faster ability to jump right into where you left off]q Quick saves anyone?
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 6:21am PST probably rows
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 6:21pm PST ok, I think what you mean is would-be pirates
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 6:12pm PST Again, with your last sentence. some of those people would buy the product if they were unable to pirate it. Those people buying your product...
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 6:09pm PST the hell? the point still doesn't make sense. Maybe if I structure your sentence IF PIRACY WAS UNAVAILABLE, you can't assume that...
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 4:52pm PST Yes you can. You wouldn't be a pirate if you bought the product.
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 4:48pm PST What constitutes as piracy?
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 4:38pm PST That's like saying they have the power to make the game so good people don't want to pirate it.
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 3:28pm PST Out of frustration, I changed the app to free and added in Ads. Immediately, I saw the number of downloads increase by 100 times. But after 6,318...
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 3:25pm PST You generally get way more for click throughs then impressions alone.