10,938 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 5:15am PST One night, I dreamt about going to work.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 4:44am PST Stack them all up and play real life minecraft with them.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 4:39am PST You answered the phone in the middle of sex?
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 4:34am PST I'm guessing the mother in law is trying to have a wedding that she wanted or had.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 4:24am PST They're not just "televising it." They're televising you playing a game they made that you bought.
- Posted Nov 07, 2010 9:58pm PST Hence, tripods for cameras and stuff
- Posted Nov 07, 2010 6:17pm PST So basically, instead of dumping more money into firefox to help innovate, you guys created competition instead, thus innovation?
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 9:32pm PDT The comparison that to sports is off.
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 9:30pm PDT I ignore most american sports. I use to watch it, but it all just seems kinda meh.
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 9:16pm PDT yeah, I do a mixture of both.
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 9:11pm PDT Beat off!
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 2:29pm PDT That means if the original EULA doesn't have it, you could broadcast your games. You just wouldn't have all the updates -_-
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 2:16pm PDT no, profit or non profit
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 2:04pm PDT But you do know that you need permission from blizzard to play any type of tournament right?
- Posted Nov 05, 2010 2:02pm PDT It has to relate to cars somehow