11,438 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:34pm PDT The most amazing thing is that you're typing this up on shacknews.
- Posted May 10, 2018 8:13am PDT I think 6 is good, especially since they slowed the fights down a bit.
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:22am PDT We should start new threads in the morning. Does anyone think low level character damage seem a bit inflated?
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:20am PDT Technically, they're all before dinner.
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:19am PDT Mine has a sanitize mode!
- Posted May 09, 2018 7:16pm PDT Honestly, if all you do is buff and heal, you don't really need perception.
- Posted May 09, 2018 3:05pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/article/104815/pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire-review-sailing-into-superiority
- Posted May 09, 2018 1:40pm PDT Sorta like going from 2e to 3e. Similar but with some ruleset changes.
- Posted May 09, 2018 1:35pm PDT Ever played table top Dnd where at the beginning of every game, this one person remade his character?
- Posted May 09, 2018 1:14pm PDT wtf, the link makes it look like 6 million
- Posted May 09, 2018 5:51am PDT Wendy's burgers are crap also.
- Posted May 08, 2018 5:08pm PDT Still using dnd rules
- Posted May 08, 2018 3:22pm PDT For people who added the core rule book to their pledge. Remember to go download it! A 20-page, digital starter's guide for the pen-and-paper...
- Posted May 08, 2018 3:16pm PDT I found a fix Please follow this link to refresh your account: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh Restart the Galaxy Client afterwards. If...
- Posted May 08, 2018 3:12pm PDT Trying to install it from gog galaxy, but I get a blank popup.