11,140 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 7:35pm PST Canada has some ideas http://www.tokenverse.com/news/canada-looks-to-blockchain-for-airline-security-government-transparency/
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 7:32pm PST The cheaper the graphics cards, the more I can buy.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 8:04pm PST Everyone knows the egg came first.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 7:46pm PST More crypto news http://bitguru.co.uk/brisbane-airport-to-accept-cryptocurrency-payments
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 2:38pm PST They're afraid of people getting scammed and the bankers would be on the hook for it.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 2:06pm PST Biggest news is that Bank of america and Chase banning buying crypto with credit cards.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 11:59am PST Is tarted mining when eth was at $450. Eth is still 2x that price.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 6:06pm PST You aid this and then it dived again
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 1:51pm PST Depends. Is it a family emergency?
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:37pm PST 60% chance anti vaxxers destroy all research.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:28pm PST Something happened. Bounce from $940 to $980 in less than a minute.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:15pm PST Hopefully not just any dead cat bounce.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:14pm PST Eth is below 1k now too, but it's still +11% since the beginning of the month.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:04pm PST There's no real demand for it. It's just speculation.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:00pm PST That's herd to believe.