8,379 chatty comments by "mnok"
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 4:51pm PDT My mom has over 3000 friends of facebook. She is like super influencial in the porcelain painting community. Then when I post a picture of my kids...
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 9:15am PDT What ever happened to Google+, is that still seeing growth or slowly dying?
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 5:37pm PDT Sweet! I shelved Astroneer after a couple of days because I essentially did not want to get burned out when the game will be complete. Its...
- Posted Oct 10, 2017 8:36am PDT You can do this without moving to angular/react. There are small plugins that will greatly facilitate infiniti scrolling and asp.net MVC is easy to...
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 9:15pm PDT Uhhh he obviously knew it wasnt the “real” one. The green eye remark was just deckard being deckard. To each his own I guess, I loved it
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 1:51pm PDT I was a very early adopter (day 1) and loved the OS. Its too bad. Not sure why it did so poorly but I guess they got in too late
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 1:48pm PDT I thought it was finally agreed that Maddog’s mom was responsible?
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 11:04am PDT Arent they using Unreal?
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 6:24am PDT It’s almost as if people like different things!
- Posted Sep 20, 2017 3:19pm PDT For what its worth at 15/16 I was completely obsessed with godfather 1&2, knew almost every line. I think its old enough to appreciate and...
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 5:37am PDT I liked T3 for what it was and got a form of enjoyment out of the rest
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:02am PDT Wouldnt a white supremacist be against jews too?
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 6:18am PDT I once yelled at my son so loud that he dressed up and started walking towards my parents house by himself (while I had my headphones on doing a...
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 1:49pm PDT Pretty crazy that my parents bought their house for 50k some 30 years ago.
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 1:48pm PDT Canada banks as far as I know are more responsible with the mortages they give out.