20,717 chatty comments by "mn3m0n1c"
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:20pm PST so what's your point?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:14pm PST We're not demonizing him. He broke the law, which you clearly don't seem to care much about.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 2:27pm PST I enjoy a good space opera now and then so I won't be expecting nuanced characters and subtle plotting. :)
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 2:13pm PST Hmm, the GoodReads reviews for these get better as the series goes on. Guess I should check them out! :)
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 2:09pm PST Yup, only as far as the White House.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 1:55pm PST ED-209s for everyone!
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 1:52pm PST It's all bullshit tribalism and ethnic "cultural identity," i.e. holdovers from our evolutionary past. Many humans still find comfort and pleasure...
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 1:36pm PST Yeah, "hard" Sci Fi writers like Banks and Alastair Reynolds generally get far future space battles right. I loved the sentient "weapons cache"...
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 9:18am PST The least realistic bit about movie / TV deep space battles is that you can see many of the combatants in the same frame simultaneously. In...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:50pm PST SAME god dammit. I'm going to dinner lol :D
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:49pm PST BOTH (why won't this shit fucking die already?)
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:48pm PST SIDES (we can do this)
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:48pm PST BOTH (say it with me now)
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 4:54pm PST ...also AR-15 owners chose to be gun owners. just sayin'
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 4:38pm PST Former student, expelled for discipline issues according to PBS Newshour.