224 chatty comments by "mjcrash"
- Posted Oct 29, 2002 4:59pm PST This game looks pretty sweet, at the risk of sounding like a fanboy I must say some of the ideas they have implemented, like the whole rotating...
- Posted Jul 10, 2003 8:56pm PDT 5,000,000 free slurpies / 1,000 slurpies per store = 5,000 stores
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:58pm PDT 595
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 9:52am PDT Like vsync but hate how it cuts your frame rate in halfwhen you go below 60fps? a great but seldom mentioned tweak for ati owners is to enable...
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 3:43pm PDT ^^^^ yup i very much agree with this
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 8:16pm PDT needs more foobar lovin, but otherwise nice list
- Posted Sep 08, 2004 8:25pm PDT i really cant see playing a monkeyball game without the gamecube analog stick. wheres my smb3 dammit >:(
- Posted Dec 03, 2004 3:41am PST last battle in ww is fucking crazy awesome, one of the best last boss fight in a game imo
- Posted Nov 20, 2005 10:12am PST download link wont appear unless you register with their forums. (its quick and painless)
- Posted Nov 29, 2005 5:06pm PST ^end of discussion right here
- Posted Jan 09, 2006 12:32am PST nothing irks me more than incorrect usage of the word literally
- Posted Feb 27, 2006 9:20am PST ill believe it when i see it.
- Posted Apr 06, 2006 4:05pm PDT Im suprised I read through that drivel long enough to get to this gem: "Question: Is a polygon Fighter in 3D with a good fighting engine better...
- Posted Apr 25, 2006 6:27pm PDT i remember playing the sacred demo back when it first came. Thought it was fun but never picked it up because I had heard it was real buggy. Do...
- Posted Jun 07, 2006 7:57am PDT F-Zero GX rocks very very hard in high rez. Also, the single player story mode is one of the most challeging things ive ever played.