40,403 chatty comments by "mindmann"
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 8:53pm PDT Portland, OR This is where i took it from: http://www.capoeiraregional.com/
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 8:49pm PDT Whoa, I just started on my first night of Capoeira. Man, i had such a good time. Was a great workout. I've never done any martial arts before, so...
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:50am PDT Ah, i see. thanks.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:43am PDT How do you make those stand alone links like that? i can send invites but i don't see where to make the links.
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 6:00pm PDT I thought about getting this one. I've not heard a ton about it, though i read in a review that it does cool pretty well.
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 5:59pm PDT Yeah, but i'm already going a little higher than planned (planned on getting 9800pro) so i'd rather not go any higher.
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 5:55pm PDT Gainward or eVGA? Basically trying to decide between those, unless there's a better option. I can't find BFG's card on newegg or pricegrabber.
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 5:40pm PDT someone recommended Gainward, so i dont' know. I just want a 6800 vanilla, i'm not really sure which manufacturer to go with. I know there are...
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 5:32pm PDT Quick question: I want a vanilla Geforce 6800. Is this what i want? Gainward PowerPack! Ultra/2100 Golden Sample GeForce 6800 AGP 8X 128MB DDR...
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 11:09am PDT I remarked on this to a friend. They spent like, 30 seconds focusing on her while she was crying, kicking her feet, etc. It just seems really...
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 10:30am PDT How do i tell if there's one near me? (I don't know much about GPS)
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 7:59am PDT Lots of rain.....and pot trees!
- Posted Aug 22, 2004 10:24pm PDT Thanks, i was trying to remember how i did that. I had it enabled on one system, but not the other.
- Posted Aug 22, 2004 10:10pm PDT IAWTP. Even when i had 8 am classes, i still stayed up till at least midnight. (and yes, i am an engineering student as well, ChE)
- Posted Aug 22, 2004 10:06pm PDT Man, i've been so lucky in my roommates. My first roommate was pretty good (good guy, but we just didn't have a ton in common), but my second...