40,374 chatty comments by "mindmann"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 1:11pm PST Yeah basically. I think I've seen one positive comment on profiles about Trump. Most people don't seem to want to date Trump supporters.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:35am PST That's the part that cracks me up about all the people griping about participation trophies. Like it sure as hell wasn't the grade schoolers who...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 6:53am PST It's funny, I think this generation is one of the most empathetic generations in a while.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 5:10pm PST It really is. It was cool and drizzly. Was such a nice run.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 10:48am PST About to go running in the wind and rain! http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_dg63w2buae.jpg
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 10:06pm PST I always see people say it doesn't change habits, but it definitely does for me. Every time.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 9:15am PST Also, I've got a strong suspicion that infrastructure spending under Trump means privatizing roads and bridges and having companies build them in...
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 3:52pm PST Yeah. I actually really enjoy the Olympics. But every year NBC's coverage is the sole reason I don't tune in.
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 9:20am PST Of course our president would send a general message of support to sexual and domestic abusers. Fucking hell.
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 9:07am PST Demons souls was definitely the first for me. As soon as I saw that first boss I was in love with the genre.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 5:10pm PST I don't think they should. It would just play into his narrative that democrats are all leakers who don't care about national security. I think...
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 4:54pm PST Of course he does. He's basically daring them to leak it now.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 9:48am PST He really does seem to be an incredibly incurious person.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 9:36am PST It's basically a roguelike in boardgame form. It's pretty complicated and has a ton of replayability. Its a great game but it can be a bit...
- Posted Feb 08, 2018 1:36pm PST I think a lot of people forget that. She talked about her policies a ton. Other people ignored what she was saying and focused on Trump, etc....