651 chatty comments by "merpaholic"
- Posted Jan 21, 2003 11:56am PST its really big if that helps
- Posted Jan 21, 2003 11:59am PST radeon 9500 NON PRO 128mb, hack it and voila you have a 9700 pro
- Posted Jan 21, 2003 8:18pm PST Im afraid of americans - david bowie/reznor? :P
- Posted Jan 24, 2003 7:14pm PST dear god please learn how to encode correctly, the quality is awful
- Posted Jan 24, 2003 7:22pm PST oh im grateful, just dont like the headache i got trying to see what was behind the artifacting
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 9:47pm PST dren eguh a era uoy
- Posted Jan 27, 2003 1:37pm PST now if only ati would get their drivers to the level of nvidia, id switch in a heart beat
- Posted Jan 27, 2003 1:38pm PST ah damn it fuck me lol.... not supposed to be a reply :P
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:13pm PST well there are places outside of the coverage :P
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:13pm PST its blower is huge LOL? noooooooo...
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:14pm PST where's my folgers coffee strips for those who want yellow teeth?
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:44pm PST How to VidCap Stuff and Not Have It Suck Since I got yelled at the other night for complaining about a cap some poor, uneducated fellow made, I...
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:48pm PST FYI 352x480 will look totally off perspective wise, but we do this so that both even and odd scanlines are captured per frame, then do a resize...
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:51pm PST http://www.pegasusimaging.com/picvideomjpeg.htm Its not free and I wont even begin to insinuate warezing it, but if you dont want to get it you...
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:55pm PST Oh and a good capture card is the Hauppauge WinTV PCI series of cards.. only like 99 beans and the quality is as good as you get before shelling...