145 chatty comments by "meoff"
- Posted Aug 28, 2009 4:39pm PDT hardly think this will top the halo franchise but we will see, it does look good but just looks like Modern Day Warefare with new levels.
- Posted Sep 10, 2009 3:04pm PDT nothing compared to your moms dental dam.
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 1:28pm PDT I'm confused.. does this mean you can play like Halo 3 or COD4 with a Mouse/Keyboard through this? That would be a plus.
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 1:38pm PDT I know what your talking about (XFPS and XIM 360) i've used both of them. They are both poorly executed online, there always feels like some kind...
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 2:38pm PDT People are fucking stupid. Halo is a great franchise, I hope they milk the living shit out of it because they have proven great games. Everyone is...
- Posted Nov 18, 2009 11:01am PST this game is gonna make my butthole stink
- Posted Nov 18, 2009 3:03pm PST If your gonna milk the franchise, atleast get it right and let Infinity Ward do it. COD3 & World at War are both trash.
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 9:07am PDT Does steam allow you to play Quake 1 / Quake 2 online? Or do you still have to go through quakeworld servers?
- Posted Apr 22, 2010 2:20pm PDT Let's get the facts straight. Halo Reach is for the gamer who is just looking to have a good time with his buddies who can't afford the tech...
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 2:29pm PDT is it just me or is it more interesting to comment on the "Quake Arena Arcade" also showing up on that screenshot? This was suppose to be released...
- Posted Apr 28, 2010 2:20pm PDT I'm so excited for the Halo Reach beta, cant wait to try out the Quake Lightning Gun haha ;P
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 9:16am PDT what time are they announcing?
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 8:21am PDT Looking forward to this :)
- Posted Jun 08, 2010 3:10pm PDT I'd rather see pictures of your dad dancing around in a speedo.. just saying.
- Posted Jun 15, 2010 9:46am PDT is it just me or does anyone else over the age of 18+ think the motion plus controller should be optional? I have more fun just using a controller,...