829 chatty comments by "menkey"
- Posted Oct 19, 2002 9:54pm PDT Is this her? http://www.firearmsmod.com/menkey/jen01.jpg http://www.firearmsmod.com/menkey/jen02.jpg Sorry if someone already found those...
- Posted Oct 19, 2002 9:57pm PDT Bleh, someone did already find them. Sorry Ctrl-Phreak. I guess I was too slow getting them into Photoshop.
- Posted Jan 08, 2003 11:07am PST 343. Funny how all us usually silent people start posting now, huh?
- Posted Jan 14, 2003 6:07pm PST When that happens to me, hitting escape and then clicking resume game brings the sound back. It usually works for the majority of people.
- Posted Jan 14, 2003 7:41pm PST It's been going on since whenever Half-Life was first released. :)
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 5:17pm PST Ouch. http://www.fr4g.co.uk/fun/busted.jpg
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 6:15pm PST Nope, got a link? I don't fancy trawling through the 20 or so pages of hilarious goatse imitation images.
- Posted Apr 02, 2003 6:12am PST A rocket pack? It's too late for April fools isn't it?
- Posted Apr 02, 2003 6:35am PST Yeah, I know they were genuine. I just don't think they'd fit too well into the existing Battlefield world. Everything that's in the game was...
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 9:35am PDT :D Looks like it's Vietnam based from the weapon/uniform in that screenshot too... I'd love a game based on the 1st Cavalry, and I think Bohemia...
- Posted Apr 17, 2003 9:16am PDT Like this? http://www.speedballarena.com/
- Posted Apr 17, 2003 9:18am PDT Or maybe not. Last update was nearly a year ago, heh.
- Posted Apr 28, 2003 12:25am PDT Kinda fun physics game thing, using the same sort of 'ragdoll' stuff - http://tAAt.fi/taat/porrasturvat/ You basically just shove a guy down...
- Posted Apr 28, 2003 5:28pm PDT It was called Crossfire (sequal was called Doublecross), and nope, it was Dario Casali who made that. Lombardi is strictly a PR/biz guy as far as I...
- Posted Apr 28, 2003 8:14pm PDT no, it sucks.