930 chatty comments by "medic1542"
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 6:35am PDT If you're in a major city I'd recommend going to Vistek to talk to their staff. They know what they're talking about and I've used them for advice...
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 10:16am PDT Unreal. Just unreal
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 3:35pm PDT http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_xws81vsrrc.jpg Building a new speaker. From last night
- Posted May 27, 2018 10:50pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=36550980
- Posted May 23, 2018 2:05pm PDT This. So this.
- Posted May 21, 2018 11:43pm PDT Omg this is great news.
- Posted May 21, 2018 9:14am PDT Donated!
- Posted May 12, 2018 3:41pm PDT As far as I know I don't think you need to worry unless you actually get gout. A quick search just now says the incidence is roughly 5 in 10,000....
- Posted May 12, 2018 3:30pm PDT I got my attack in Mexico while on vacation a few months ago. It hurt so badI thought I had somehow broken my foot. Pretty much ruined my whole...
- Posted May 03, 2018 3:33pm PDT http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_jdplquhtw7.jpg
- Posted May 03, 2018 12:56pm PDT New York. Made it last night. It's a cool city. Food is great. We followed a shackers advice and found this:...
- Posted May 02, 2018 5:27pm PDT The Olive Garden there on the bottom.
- Posted May 02, 2018 5:26pm PDT http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_m0c9erlukk.jpg Based on recommendations from other shackers.
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 7:47am PDT In general no but I was lucky enough to get a leave and psychological services approved through a WCB claim.
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 6:53am PDT I had the opposite experience. The first few years nothing touched me. Kids didn't really bother me, and neither did any of the other normal...