43 chatty comments by "mayanobsidian"
- Posted Oct 27, 2005 1:45am PDT I had the same problem myself. I was forced to disable my adblock extension to get flash 8 to work :(
- Posted Dec 14, 2005 2:39pm PST Burn Knuckle!
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 10:51pm PST It's called LAG.
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 2:47pm PST I agree. The combat definately felt stiff, and I had the same problem with the character customization. Right now the only thing D&D Online has...
- Posted Dec 30, 2005 10:57am PST I'm interested as well.
- Posted Mar 01, 2006 10:01am PST Ah, I remember in Metal Gear Solid if you stared at Meryl long enough she'd start blushing and ask what you're doing.
- Posted Mar 16, 2006 6:07pm PST We can only wish.
- Posted Mar 21, 2006 2:43pm PST I'm not a physics programmer either, just a wannabe amatuer indie game programmer offering his opinions as well. I think that the best solution...
- Posted May 08, 2006 7:17pm PDT I agree. Sony just made my next gen purchase this year SO much easier. Wii all the way.
- Posted Jul 14, 2006 5:58pm PDT Yep, I still play this game every night with my guild. It's good pvp fun.
- Posted Jul 14, 2006 6:00pm PDT Wow. Valve finally showed us something! I really like the non-realistic art direction they took. Now for the next biggest question ... How much...
- Posted Jul 14, 2006 6:02pm PDT Wow. Valve finally showed us something! I really like the non-realistic art direction they took. Now for the next biggest question ... How much...
- Posted Jul 20, 2006 11:16pm PDT I wish they would make a Planetside 2. Without those damn BFRs of course.
- Posted Aug 04, 2006 12:50am PDT You're not alone. I thought that SOTN was better than super metroid because you had many more weapons to choose from.
- Posted Aug 09, 2006 9:16pm PDT I feel the same way after watching the 1up show. It seems worthy of a rental but not a purchase.