15,376 chatty comments by "master_disaster_17"
- Posted May 19, 2018 2:16pm PDT The trick is that good execution requires conviction. It's hard to make yourself believe hard enough in random ideas
- Posted May 18, 2018 12:19am PDT I bought one to try it out. I would replace it in a heartbeat if it broke or was lost. The fitness features are killer for me, but the convenience...
- Posted May 17, 2018 11:23pm PDT Much better argument.
- Posted May 16, 2018 8:12am PDT LEAVE BORDERLANDS ALOONE *SOBS*
- Posted May 16, 2018 7:56am PDT 99 problems but a witch ain't one
- Posted May 16, 2018 4:39am PDT I have Marvel fatigue fatigue
- Posted May 16, 2018 1:39am PDT That's tough man. I'm not gonna lecture you; You already know how depression works. You know what needs doing, but depression is trying to make you...
- Posted May 15, 2018 11:03pm PDT That sounds like a sweatshop
- Posted May 15, 2018 1:38pm PDT I wouldn't think so. If there'd been a Borderlands 3 gameplay trailer, we wouldn't be talking about Rage2 at all. Borderlands is by far the...
- Posted May 14, 2018 1:18pm PDT https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/5f/24/d15f2462f4862c0fc20a1f3804ff75a1--young.jpg
- Posted May 14, 2018 11:41am PDT Twats! Twats everywhere!
- Posted May 14, 2018 6:07am PDT Going there with my kids in a month. I'm more likely to be killed in an accident while driving to the airport.
- Posted May 14, 2018 12:30am PDT What the fuck is this
- Posted May 13, 2018 11:22pm PDT The gunplay was really good. The world felt like it COULD have been cool, but they rrushed it and all the characters were left as cardboard cutouts.
- Posted May 13, 2018 9:15am PDT He is bloody great. Well written, and Michael Keaton knocks it out of the park.