15,449 chatty comments by "master_disaster_17"
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 7:38am PDT I think Al Qaedas tenous grip on reality is well documented :)
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 7:37am PDT Why? He's just saying that at least Al Quaeda is honest, in that they openly say that they would like to have nuclear weapons. Iran, on the other...
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 7:32am PDT Aside from that, d'you think there will be a nuclear weapon used, either by a state or a terrorist organisation, within the next 20 years?
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 7:31am PDT He's getting at Iran.
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 5:58am PDT define 'all time'
- Posted Jun 21, 2009 11:56am PDT I think they're fucking disgusting too. I have no problem considering both thieves and rapists fucking disgusting.
- Posted Jun 21, 2009 11:22am PDT ah yes. 200% sales tax on cars. I wish I was kidding.
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 11:45pm PDT Exactly. There may be lots of young/educated people who want things to change in a more open direction. But the Iranian people as a whole does not...
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 11:42pm PDT Let's see if you're right. :)
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 11:40pm PDT I'm not judging the Iranian character, but just ordinary human behaviour. Up to a certain point, people don't care if government is opressive...
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 10:47pm PDT Yes, yes, I''m a horrible person. Let's see how it looks in a week or two. I'd put good money on a complete lack of change.
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 10:11pm PDT One word dude. Chainmail.
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 10:08pm PDT That's quite a leap you're taking there. The Iranians are not 'Pussies', and protesting is not useless. But they are not fundamentally...
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 9:48pm PDT This man speaks truth. Piss, moan, grumble, wave fingers, see angry police man, go home, beat wife. Get up in the morning and go to fucking work.
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 5:19am PDT It's quieter when running from HDD. But in no way is it Quiet.