15,366 chatty comments by "master_disaster_17"
- Posted Jun 02, 2009 7:32am PDT MS did not announce ME2 as an exclusive game. Therefore it is coming to PS3.
- Posted Jun 02, 2009 7:26am PDT Because idiots are the only truly infinite resource in the universe.
- Posted Jun 01, 2009 1:22pm PDT Big kids with mustaches complain too.
- Posted Jun 01, 2009 1:21pm PDT lol... so true. :D
- Posted Jun 01, 2009 1:20pm PDT like absolutely everything else on XBLA. And, by the way, exactly like steam.
- Posted Jun 01, 2009 12:05pm PDT Maybe you can. But the game gives you absolutely no reason to.
- Posted Jun 01, 2009 7:32am PDT All you need is love, dude.
- Posted May 31, 2009 4:56am PDT I absolutely loved it. But I loved it as a kind of interactive storybook; There are no really difficult bits in the game, and it doesn't change...
- Posted May 31, 2009 4:50am PDT I'm an utter Gaiman fanboy. He writes awesome stories, and American Gods is one of the best.
- Posted May 29, 2009 7:30am PDT It's EA. Big surprise.
- Posted May 29, 2009 7:16am PDT No ,that can be avoided
- Posted May 29, 2009 7:13am PDT Short and good fun. Go blow shit up.
- Posted May 28, 2009 12:49am PDT Get your knife out, son.
- Posted May 26, 2009 10:59pm PDT Ah, the good old 'anyone who does not agree with my subjective opinion is defective' viewpoint.
- Posted May 22, 2009 10:05pm PDT Hell yeah!