15,366 chatty comments by "master_disaster_17"
- Posted Jun 07, 2009 10:56pm PDT "We need a three hour movie about the doors folks? I don't think so. I can sum it up for you in five seconds : I'm drunk, I'm nobody, I'm drunk,...
- Posted Jun 07, 2009 10:54pm PDT you sir, are a broken thing.
- Posted Jun 07, 2009 12:56pm PDT 30 years and they'll be asking 'who takes care of you'.....
- Posted Jun 07, 2009 9:32am PDT damn, that took a long time to show up :)
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 11:53am PDT all the conference rooms are created as usual, ie. as exchange resource mailboxes. You then use the concierge administration tool to relate those...
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 4:36am PDT Yeah, we'll have to add 'Random Shacker' to that list :)
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 4:26am PDT 5 floors with 12 meeting rooms and equipment shouldn't be a problem. Pretty standard. I'm not actually sure about the pricing (hey, I'm a...
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 4:14am PDT the game looks nice, but that's beside the point. You'd come off as a moron either way.
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 4:11am PDT nope, not through exchange/outlook itself. However *shameless plug* we make software that does that kind of stuff .........
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 4:00am PDT they'll let anyone on the internet these days. *sigh*
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 10:21pm PDT yup. "Assholes keep pointing guns at me" seems a perfect reason to find another job :)
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 10:17pm PDT you're right, it's time to start hating 'em both.
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 11:58am PDT not in china.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 11:43pm PDT Hyperion the movie would utterly suck. There is no way in hell that book is ever going to be made into a movie.
- Posted Jun 02, 2009 7:40am PDT nonono, its TWO cameras with software. Twice as cool.