15,159 chatty comments by "master_disaster_17"
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:58pm PST And in 15 years enterprises and sector regulators will start realizing this.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 12:48pm PST Time to buy some darts
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:01am PST You're going to have to pick an industry you want to go to, and then start working on it. There's no place you can just magically transfer to...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:43am PST Yes, but so are most of the really creative types, to one degree or another. Sanity seems to be a hindrance to greative genius.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 1:07am PST Yeah.... however, remember the golden rule of rewriting from scratch: Never rewrite from scratch Sometimes the code really is shit and doesn't...
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:45pm PST Every mass shooting is a suicide in some form. The shooter is ending his world as he knows it, whether he survives or not.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:28pm PST How high are you right now? Also, that’s basically a revamped version of the old classic ‘it’s all because of the media’
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 1:55am PST I kinda like it, for no very good reason. It’s not great, But it’s pretty good for what it is.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 3:17pm PST God I wish I didn't have to hear it. Please make it stop.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 1:23am PST WHO IS YOUR DADDY, AND WHAT DOES HE DO?
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 9:18pm PST Do it. Programming really is just programming.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 2:30pm PST They better be hard at work on a sequel. I need more rip and tear
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 8:40am PST Every time I try JFK in my head I get Mayor Quimby instead
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 8:28am PST BORK instead of QWERTY