27,599 chatty comments by "marmite"
- Posted May 31, 2004 6:24am PDT tries to carry on like everything is normal... Anyone know why a saphire radeon 9800pro would get significantly lower benchmark score on the...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:38am PDT is it safe to come out yet?
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 3:06am PDT I've never recieved a shackmessage
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 6:56am PDT the Pc version of this is shit, right?
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 8:01am PDT I was in the exact same position about 1 and a half years ago. Im still with said hot chick (and she plays computer games) go me!
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 8:30am PDT Joint Operations is the best game i have ever played. Just got off a no lag 100 player server! superb!
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 12:28pm PDT Just out of interest, is loading a program and entering a password actually any easier than just opening the box of the game and reading the cd key?
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 1:39am PDT how are you finding the performance, i got really low FPS in the demo every time a fight broke out...
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 7:43am PDT I use bit tornado. I have a question though. How much should i be uploading in comparison to downloading before i close it.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 8:51am PDT Does this have an relevance to people in the UK? I've never properly understood all the different types of TV.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 3:47am PDT Playing Soldiers Heroes of World War 2. It kicks ass!
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 5:28am PDT Muse are my favourite band of all time. I own and love every one of their albums, even the b-sides and live DVD. I also aquired a 4.1gig DVD rip of...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 2:57pm PDT I recently got an Iriver (20gig) version. It has about 10gig left on it and i just tried to copy over a 4.1gig DVD iso and it says i dont have...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 3:00pm PDT kinesis - conveyour belt destruction
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 3:09am PDT No, i tried that and the recycle bin is empty. Its really bugging me now.