23,639 chatty comments by "manero"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 7:13pm PDT chills down my spine when the sirens start up!
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:26pm PDT The MaxMind service is very good, I use it on a client project and it's been very useful and easy.
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 3:39pm PDT Yes, No, in that order
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 4:05pm PDT This is gonna be great. Bummed the world isn't procedurally-generated, and I'm suspecting it won't have nearly the depth or scale of Factorio, but...
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 7:36am PDT Bumpin this oldish thread, this looks awesome! Factorio but FPS, from Coffee Stain
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:04pm PDT ASSTRON
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:02pm PDT how about just get some hearing aids?
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:08am PDT I've got the Dell 34" widescreen and it's awesome. You get used to it
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 12:06pm PDT I had an all-day interview once years ago at the U of MN. It made me decide I didn't want the job, because there was no way the actual job required...
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 7:33am PDT I've got one of these bad boys, I love it...
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 8:18am PDT If it sounds good then you're OK. $130 for a replacement cable that is basically a stereo to dual mono splitter is ridiculous.
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 8:14am PDT Do they work? The originals might just be wired to where the 3rd connector doesn't do anything. You don't need to go down the rabbit hole of...
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 8:10am PDT Oh, I misread, dual TS... now I'm confused
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 8:09am PDT Tip/Sleeve is a mono cable, so it's a stereo to mono :(
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 7:33am PDT This is a really good guide: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3572610