10,844 chatty comments by "majestik"
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 8:44pm PDT You gotta bind it to a key first...it should be bound to Shift Already. You will notice u walk a little slower when press the shift key once...and...
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 8:47pm PDT Go back to the guy you meet...Try talking to him until it won't let you. Right-clicking on him wil continue talking to him...and it will stop when...
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 8:56pm PDT You know...I was going to do that but didn't want to have to relaod my game since it takes about 2mins! Grr... BUT LOVE LOVE NOLF! so it doesn't...
- Posted Sep 18, 2002 12:51am PDT You need the decoder first. It's near one of the pop/coke/soda (lol) machines near the sweet shop in a pretty little package...or a box...
- Posted Sep 22, 2002 1:49pm PDT Have fun getting it dry....dry it on low or the feathers might melt!
- Posted Sep 22, 2002 2:12pm PDT What the $%&^! LOL That dog just ruins it all...with his stare.
- Posted Sep 22, 2002 2:24pm PDT
- Posted Sep 22, 2002 2:34pm PDT http://www.shizmoo.com/index.htm Play Word'em Up. Now that is addicting...Its almost like German Death Scrabble without the death.
- Posted Sep 22, 2002 2:38pm PDT I have a number for you....he's a very nice man... He will talk to you and make it all beter....it's okay.
- Posted Sep 23, 2002 8:24pm PDT The hands sound like sex! oh *girly giggle* haha
- Posted Sep 23, 2002 8:25pm PDT Any one see CSI:Miami tonight? It kicked. Most intense episode ever *Comic book guy*
- Posted Sep 23, 2002 8:56pm PDT lol I meant of CSI in a whole ;)
- Posted Sep 23, 2002 8:57pm PDT Talkin about it on Dave right now
- Posted Sep 24, 2002 3:29pm PDT I have 7 eight hour JAVA modules that take you through the entire A+ course with voice...so you can read along...also with prepostassessment tests....
- Posted Sep 24, 2002 3:32pm PDT I have used DW since 1.0...and I haven't used any other since. Its a great tool and very easy to learn.