462 chatty comments by "macleod"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:58pm PST Why you got to be talking about people's moms? It's a safe place here.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:54pm PST Westworld and altered carbon
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 7:49am PST /cancels plans to move to Brisbane
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 7:41am PST Astron 6 is the greatest. I haven't seen this one, another classic. "WHY AM I STILL ALIVE!?!?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 12:04pm PST HDMI-ARC is garbage too. Worked so intermittently it was maddening.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 5:51pm PST Different restaurants change the name, but it's mostly known as a "Coronarita". They're delicious to slurp down with cheap tex-mex.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 5:49pm PST This is the heart and soul of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. I doubt you can get the good stuff (Pappy) on the tour, but I'm sure it's still...
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 5:29pm PST I'm old and deaf and watch everything with English subtitles. So, no.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 5:38pm PST http://chattypics.com/files/giphy_i3g2qx9d2y.gif
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 5:21pm PST This is fucking poetry BLADE DEAD ASS STALLING SUPLEXED HENCHMEN #35 JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT. Who fucking suplexes a man just to prove a point...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 7:16am PST This is different from the Japanese release but it does include the colorized sequence, as well as some additional deleted scenes and the anime...
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 9:50pm PST Tarantino completed "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair" years ago, but for some reason hasn't released it on home video....
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 10:22am PST Scud the Disposable Assassin. Directed by Stephen Norrington.
- Posted Jan 30, 2018 3:11pm PST http://i.chattypics.com/files/0b8ce7b99be7605985fbc9c93cebb3_y5rhaapmvb.jpg
- Posted Jan 27, 2018 3:14pm PST This movie is amazing.