102 chatty comments by "luke1111"
- Posted Aug 12, 2002 1:16am PDT Shut it! You can't judge a game before it has been released from a few screenshots! And don't bring up that big peice of shit (sof2)!
- Posted Aug 15, 2002 6:52am PDT Somebody record the doom3 trailer!!!
- Posted Aug 27, 2002 2:57am PDT Kool and the gang, excellent!! I'm looking forward to this games soundtrack... and to bust some caps! ;)
- Posted Oct 29, 2002 4:54am PST RGB cable is the way to go with PS2 if your TV can handle it.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 11:38am PST I've installed both and my system is rock solid. I'm also seeing better framerates at almost all applications. The demos are quite nice aswell!...
- Posted Nov 15, 2002 1:13am PST I LOVE this demo!
- Posted Nov 21, 2002 7:00am PST If ATI gets an R350 with 400-500 Mhz GPU (0.13) and with samsungs 500Mhz DDR-II memory and the existing 256bit memory controller out before...
- Posted Nov 21, 2002 7:04am PST preakin, I agree 100% ;) myself I always just look for perfomance..
- Posted Nov 21, 2002 9:40am PST How do you know that? The R300 is already working with DDR-II, and the TMSC's 0.13 process must have matured alot. Even if the GPU is still 0.15...
- Posted Jan 15, 2003 2:34am PST I don't get why so many shackers think HALO looks so good? HALO= Low resolution, really crappy textures in alot of places, low poly enemy models.
- Posted Mar 28, 2003 4:54am PST Why isn't it WHQL certified?? That means the Image Quality could have been compromised like the 3dmark03 "optimized" drivers.
- Posted Apr 06, 2003 2:19pm PDT There is no way Carmack will agree to make D3 xbox exclusive.
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 2:19am PDT I really have no problem running doom3 in 1280x1024 with high settings. (1024x768 with AAx4 is also good but looks a little worse I think) My...
- Posted Aug 20, 2004 2:25pm PDT As expected Ati wins in high res. with AA/AF. My next card is prob x800xt (I've finished doom3)
- Posted Oct 01, 2004 8:06am PDT there is already an "online" review on the net.