104 chatty comments by "lowtax"
- Posted May 20, 2008 4:44am PDT Finally, a title spawned from the blockbuster success of ZPC.
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 3:09pm PDT Looks like what Doom 3 should've been.
- Posted Mar 16, 2007 7:23am PDT Well, it just might. Left 4 Dead will allow you to play *as* brain-dead zombies. Counter-Strike just lets you play *against* them.
- Posted Mar 09, 2007 1:07pm PST Obviously you've never played an Xbox 360 game before. The console locks up and crashes more than my PC.
- Posted Nov 29, 2006 3:22pm PST well since the definition of "steam" is essentially "a bunch of hot air," then yeah, DNF on Steam
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 10:47am PDT "Besides we've already seen you get yer ass handed to you once this month!" hehe good job you got the joke and then repeated it, impressive
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 8:47am PDT I hereby challenge Vince Desi to a boxing match.
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 3:44pm PDT hehe you were going to call me "gay," that's a pretty good insult man keep up the great work and let me know if you brainstorm any other zingers
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 11:40am PDT The whole thing was filmed by my wife and will be put on a COMEDY DVD documentary I'm creating and selling. Are you beginning to understand why...
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 11:16am PDT I never "shit talked Boll about kicking his ass," I repeatedly said that he was going to kick *my* ass. I may be stupid, but I'm also a realist.
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 10:42am PDT I don't remember ever claiming he was. I'm not gonna sit here and apologize because I think Uwe Boll went WAY too hard on the other guys and beat...
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 10:19am PDT okay you challenge him and you do it I had my chance and blew it, since you got all the ideas, maybe you can pull it off
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 9:59am PDT I thought the interview went great. However, yes, I was still utterly shocked how seriously Boll took the fight, and yes, I was very pissed off...
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 9:55am PDT "I think the reason you got a lot of shit is that what you just wrote here didn't come out in your first responses to the fight. You honestly did...
- Posted Sep 27, 2006 9:52am PDT "Man, this could have worked out really well for Uwe Boll if it'd just been the PR stunt it was supposed to be. " It worked out fine for Boll;...