71 chatty comments by "lordkane"
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:40pm PDT Do not worry Carmack is talking through his butt. For pete sake he lulled everyone to sleep at quakecon once, talking about doom3's technology.
- Posted May 26, 2003 6:05pm PDT Good One V0lk, I would like to extend the same thanks.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 2:29pm PDT Far Cry: The High-on-Acid edition!
- Posted Mar 03, 2005 6:55pm PST thanks, wont sleep after clicking THAT link...asshole.
- Posted Mar 03, 2005 6:58pm PST minus plot...
- Posted Mar 03, 2005 10:47pm PST was not saying it was not funny...just a little disturbing...no not a little...Plenty Disturbing.
- Posted Mar 03, 2005 10:48pm PST well ya, it had a plot that fit the damn movie...zombies, virus, shooting, death... The Doom movies plot however....
- Posted May 18, 2005 12:36am PDT OUTDOORS?! USING DOOM 3? OMGLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!111shiftoneelven I knew Doom 3 could do better outdoor enviroments! lets hope they are as impressive...
- Posted Sep 01, 2005 10:39am PDT Gish is obscenely good, I recommend it.
- Posted Sep 07, 2005 10:33am PDT Now I shall burn all Xenos and Heretics in the name of the emperor! TREMBLE O ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM OF MAN! *clears throat* ummm sorry about that.
- Posted Sep 07, 2005 3:25pm PDT Glory to the Emperor and the Imperium!
- Posted Sep 08, 2005 9:23am PDT no, it is not wrong at all.
- Posted Oct 29, 2005 4:55pm PDT No thanks I had my fill of WWII shooters after Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault.
- Posted Oct 29, 2005 6:34pm PDT I never stated that CoD2 sucked, How would I think that? since I never played it, I am just saying there has been far too many WWII based games as...
- Posted Mar 03, 2006 3:26am PST that sounds EXACTLY like Pariah, infact this sounds like a lame Multiplayer expansion to Pariah.