6,222 chatty comments by "loke662"
- Posted May 18, 2018 8:28pm PDT Yup I love the game and all. Odds like that make you very careful and tactical
- Posted May 18, 2018 6:04pm PDT 4 vs 12 becomes fun...
- Posted May 17, 2018 12:50pm PDT Skype/video conference call?
- Posted May 17, 2018 11:13am PDT Incels (a new term I learned yesterday) ... Do I got this right as a definition?...
- Posted May 15, 2018 3:23pm PDT Try desktop mode or something
- Posted May 14, 2018 9:04am PDT I hate the rushed implementation of the maps. "Meld"... Slow and steady was classic xcom
- Posted May 13, 2018 9:16pm PDT Yeah, right when you start sleep training them, they pop teeth and become miserable again.
- Posted May 13, 2018 7:10pm PDT I got to that multi zone City in the first game and stopped.
- Posted May 12, 2018 8:32pm PDT Thanks. 8 months ago-ish I posted that my unborn baby was diagnosed with having no kidneys and was expected to not make it to full term. She was...
- Posted May 12, 2018 1:03pm PDT Ah. I have a 4 month old needing kidney transplant in prob a year.
- Posted May 12, 2018 10:55am PDT How did you lose a kidney?
- Posted May 11, 2018 6:23pm PDT man thats dark...
- Posted May 11, 2018 5:21pm PDT This and it's cheapest
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:57am PDT There was a write-up of a guy that only used light/med. Usually flank the assault and unleash called shots to oneshot mechs.
- Posted May 10, 2018 6:53pm PDT Yes and yes