338 chatty comments by "loboVT"
- Posted Jul 10, 2004 8:06am PDT How many 11 year olds can afford a $50 game? When I was 11 I really had no way of getting to a game store, let alone paying for a game without my...
- Posted Aug 28, 2004 8:18pm PDT Tarantino has nothing to do with Hero, other than convincing Miramax that it was good enough to bring to US theaters.
- Posted Oct 07, 2004 8:04pm PDT I think he means a real Total Annihilation sequel.
- Posted Oct 17, 2004 7:44am PDT Those emails you got probably were just using your address in forged headers, and they didn't actually get sent from you.
- Posted Jan 21, 2005 9:15am PST Around the DC/Metro area, I'd have to say Five Guys has the best burgers.
- Posted Jan 27, 2005 9:35am PST Definitely a high quality adventure game
- Posted Jan 27, 2005 9:39am PST How about an electric shock?
- Posted Feb 03, 2005 8:26am PST The same thing happend with pre-ordering an xbox. Ebgames and Gamestop both had bundles only, with a minimun of 3 games and an extra controller...
- Posted Feb 03, 2005 9:09am PST When I looked to preorder one online, I'm pretty sure that Gamestop and EB had preorder bundles only. I got one the smaller ones from EB, which...
- Posted Feb 03, 2005 10:59am PST How much was just the PSP?
- Posted Feb 05, 2005 9:06am PST http://www.ultrarecords.com/o-zone/ It's a flyer for that song, the version from the romanian band(o-zone) anyway. My roommate told me there was...
- Posted Feb 05, 2005 9:08am PST 1. for everything
- Posted Feb 06, 2005 9:34pm PST Especially when he looks up the mom's skirt and says "I can see your dirty cookies" in german.
- Posted Feb 21, 2005 7:05am PST I think she just smashed that sandwitch that's in the bottom right of the first frame.
- Posted Feb 26, 2005 8:19am PST The key to that mission is using a heliocopter, sniper rifle, and anti-air missle. I spent a long time, trying a lot of things to finally get that...