36 chatty comments by "lighttemplar"
- Posted Jun 01, 2015 10:08pm PDT They should have just bound looting and lighting things to different buttons.
- Posted May 17, 2015 9:00am PDT I for one, am excited for The Witcher 3: Colonial Marines. :P
- Posted Mar 31, 2015 4:11am PDT Not an issue for me either. This has been known since eons ago. There are so many builds that I have yet to try out.
- Posted Mar 24, 2015 8:17pm PDT Please happen. I want to enjoy the same 2s SSD loading times I get with DS2.
- Posted Mar 13, 2015 5:20pm PDT The soundtrack is the among the best in the history of video games, the gameplay is solid, and the story is compact but well written. The only cons...
- Posted Mar 09, 2015 7:16pm PDT Ubisoft could make a killing if they made a new PoP game (no cell shading please). Asscreed reached its peak at AC4, and now it has just outstayed...
- Posted Mar 03, 2015 4:32am PST Why does the protagonist look like she accidentally sat on a broom handle?
- Posted Feb 17, 2015 8:16am PST I'm so happy they're making an expansion for this game. 2014's sleeper hit.
- Posted Jan 23, 2015 2:54pm PST Zeratul for sure.
- Posted Jan 15, 2015 2:12pm PST 2-3 of what type of weapon? A mace will typically clear almost any area, including any bosses, without needing repair.
- Posted Jan 09, 2015 3:51pm PST The pleasure comes from mastering the game mechanics, and learning from your mistakes, not from getting wrecked. Are they difficult games? Yes. Are...
- Posted Jan 04, 2015 8:58am PST Alien Isolation was absolutely amazing.
- Posted Dec 05, 2014 1:33am PST THIS...IS... just let it die.
- Posted Dec 03, 2014 10:55am PST Such idiotic hypocrisy.
- Posted Oct 11, 2014 9:29am PDT Yes, they despawn after a while.