5,011 chatty comments by "lechuck59"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 12:53pm PDT Painkiller? Have you heard of Far Cry?
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 4:08pm PDT Source Engine physics shoud liven things up. Besides, it was never tired, just exploited by all the world's idiots.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 4:15am PDT Just see STALKER.
- Posted Sep 02, 2004 12:12pm PDT Were, not was.
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 5:13pm PDT CoD is all you need if all you want is constant action. To say that the Hollywood blockbuster on rails action of CoD has exhausted WW2 is silly....
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 6:52pm PDT It's certainly a step in the right direction.
- Posted Sep 04, 2004 9:03am PDT They're probably too busy moving it to Source, wouldn't you think?
- Posted Sep 04, 2004 7:11pm PDT At 16x12 and in motion it does look good.
- Posted Sep 07, 2004 12:20pm PDT From the blurb, it doesn't sound like that's their date. It's just another rumor.
- Posted Sep 17, 2004 7:10am PDT Mmmmm, yes, I think you are.
- Posted Sep 17, 2004 4:04pm PDT They're not just a bit arcadey, they are arcadey. No stalls, the planes turn on a dime and the default controls disable rudder input. There are...
- Posted Sep 26, 2004 4:45pm PDT Tie Fighter and the first three Dark Forces games (Dark Forces 3 = Jedi Outcast) all did the source material justice.
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 2:41pm PDT The last two run throughs are CPU tests. The images are produced sans graphics card.
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 5:47pm PDT Edit: Sadly, this game seems to have gone under the radar. It just hurt to look at it the other way.
- Posted Oct 05, 2004 5:46am PDT Yes movies cost less to see, but that's because they're seen by many more people. A best selling game pushes a few million units whereas a hit...