15,751 chatty comments by "lazarusb"
- Posted Nov 07, 2001 2:18am PST change shadows to LOD, rather than HIGH. For some reason having shadows all the way up makes the game run like poo.
- Posted Nov 09, 2001 5:49pm PST remember when "the xbox is big" jokes were funny? Yeah, me neither.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:25pm PST Right click on the icon, and set the compatibility mode.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:29pm PST How much of it is the shack, and how much of it is just your perspective? You're about to graduate High School, you say? Well, good sir, that's...
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:31pm PST The Icon and/or Shortcut to the program you're trying to run. The Emulation runs on a per-program basis.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:40pm PST it's never crashed on me once. T-bird 1ghz 384MB PC133 RAM GF 2 GTS Asus Mobo Win2k turn off EAX and turn down the shadows. That's...
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:43pm PST Coop Rules.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:47pm PST So, what's worse? Having something in your life that you want more than anything, but being unsure if you can acquire it? or Having...
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:49pm PST Ditto. I think. I'm happy right now, ergo I'm being a lazy bitch because I don't want things to change.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:51pm PST You have to go outside to make friends.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 10:54pm PST They aren't made automatically, but they sure as hell aren't going to be made by sitting inside all day playing on the computer.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 11:49pm PST GO SCSI!!!! expensive, but worth it
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 11:50pm PST Was hast du gesagen?!?
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 11:51pm PST Yeah, but I'm in love with SeaGate's 5 year warranty. Shit. Plus, SCSI Cd/CD burners = CS'd in 5 minutes.
- Posted Nov 11, 2001 11:52pm PST How much room do you need? Storage is what CD's are for.