15,751 chatty comments by "lazarusb"
- Posted May 13, 2013 5:34pm PDT Deal with it.
- Posted Jan 18, 2008 3:21pm PST Oh man, pick this guy. He's awesome!!
- Posted Jun 04, 2007 7:39pm PDT Done. Next?
- Posted Jul 24, 2006 4:22am PDT Looks awesome, thanks!!
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:55pm PST They'd do it because it'd net customers like me.
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:55pm PST Part of the issue is obviously that I'm unsure if I want the goods. MMORPG's are famous for changing things midstream and pissing off games. So...
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:53pm PST That's not a bad idea, really.
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:44pm PST I think I might. I'll have to post my new Live name.
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:44pm PST This is another reason I'm hesitant to bother with the game.
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:42pm PST I still think that they should do some sort of "pay 100$ for the game up front, and get a life-time subscription" deal. I'd jump on thatl.
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:37pm PST I've been one of the shack's biggest proponents of live, but I haven't bothered recently. The most recent live game I got, Burnout3, plays like...
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:33pm PST Part of it is that I'm not sure I'll be able to give it enough time for it to be worthwhile. Even with a shackguild and all - I just might not...
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:32pm PST I'm seriously considering not paying for another year of XBL. I just don't use it enough. But, I'd like to try Halo 2 first. Sadly, my...
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 10:31pm PST Understandable. Obviously part of my concern is I'm not sure the game will hold my attention long enough for the investment to be worthwhile for...
- Posted Nov 04, 2004 9:32pm PST Or it's 180$ a year. That's a DS and a game. OMG, something more than just one game.