9,588 chatty comments by "land"
- Posted Jul 15, 2001 7:24pm PDT Yo, I know it sucks to be bored, and feel like you have no friends, but if you don't wanna go try and make some new ones, learn to fly. Woah,...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 9:33am PST Haha :), good point, who knows with Steve?
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 10:05am PST Meh, 400 bucks, ouch, I'll stick with me 279 Radeon 8500
- Posted Feb 16, 2002 11:32am PST Murphy = maker of Murphy's law which says: What can go wrong, will go wrong.
- Posted Mar 03, 2002 12:06am PST Scares me alot, Good Lord help us all. I don't mean to turn this into a political rag either, but, good grief, always liberal democrats doing...
- Posted Mar 04, 2002 5:51pm PST I'd go for that, who doesn't want to stare at steve's ugly mug all day as they scroll through endless pages of shack comments.
- Posted Mar 17, 2002 4:09pm PST 18.104.22.168:27017 I've got boring things on my clipboard.
- Posted Mar 18, 2002 3:11pm PST "30 action packed arenas, with over 50 highly individualized characters" Oh boy, 30 maps and 50 player skins. Same old same old. Yawn.
- Posted Mar 18, 2002 3:16pm PST Love my 8500, 100 cheaper than a geforce 3 ti500 and just as fast. What more can you want? (and yeah, its stable, and everything works)
- Posted Mar 18, 2002 6:10pm PST You guys should check out games from Codemasters, a Spanish group. They made blade of darkness and it has bodies that roll down stairs and things...
- Posted Mar 19, 2002 7:39pm PST Have you ever watched that show? He's good at what he does, but YEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHGAH. Shiver. Sorry. Don't ask why I've watched it... Land
- Posted Mar 19, 2002 7:42pm PST If it clicks it means yer barings (sp?) are dying. Time to replace your HDD. If it stops working you can sometimes turn it on its side or upside...
- Posted Mar 19, 2002 7:44pm PST I don't either, but the shack has been good to me so meh. I can live with watermarks :)
- Posted Mar 19, 2002 7:46pm PST clicks then a whirring noise thats not yer cd-rom, its your hdd in death throws... Just don't say I didn't warn u 2x!
- Posted Mar 19, 2002 7:48pm PST GRIN, d0rk :p