2,275 chatty comments by "kurumba"
- Posted Jul 08, 2015 2:00pm PDT I can't stand football and I fucking love this game :)
- Posted Mar 22, 2015 11:39am PDT It's not IPS but it's a fantastic screen.
- Posted Mar 22, 2015 11:39am PDT I have the acer Predator XB270HU and it's amazing. I got sick and tired of enabling V-Sync and seeing some stutter here and there and after careful...
- Posted Jan 24, 2015 1:50pm PST Deckard Cain. The guys a million years old and survived an invasion from hell! TWICE!
- Posted Jul 16, 2014 12:54pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/article/85288/grim-fandango-coming-to-pc-mac-and-linux-too
- Posted Jul 16, 2014 12:53pm PDT Errrr... Isn't it plastered to the top of the shack page on a purple bar?
- Posted Jul 16, 2014 12:34pm PDT Is Red Dead Redemption out for PC yet?
- Posted Jun 22, 2014 3:37am PDT Tomb Raider was awesome, I have slightly fonder memories of Uncharted 2 though. I imagine that Tomb Raider's sequel will be better though.
- Posted Jun 20, 2014 5:11pm PDT I've had a Surface Pro for a few months and I love it. Best Tablet around IMO
- Posted May 31, 2014 2:10am PDT Argh, my flight from London to Toronto got delayed 3 hours. Guess I'll see what all the fuss with Borderlands 2 on vita is about early then :)
- Posted May 30, 2014 4:34pm PDT Yeah... I'm gonna be needing a PS4.
- Posted May 29, 2014 9:26am PDT MK9 is absolutely the best fighting game that I've ever played. The story mode kept a continuous cheesy grin on my face, I want more!!
- Posted May 29, 2014 8:25am PDT Fucking LOL. People actually think they can have a valid opinion on something they have zero experience with?
- Posted May 29, 2014 5:39am PDT I don't think this game deserves this many posts either. Not that it's a bad game, just that it doesn't need a walkthrough. It's about as linear as...
- Posted May 27, 2014 1:31pm PDT Could you ask if the PVP Multiplayer will be less like that of its predecessor? Will it be a huge camping snore fest, or will it offer a more...