869 chatty comments by "kronetic"
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 11:53am PST Gleaming Spires - Are You Ready For the Sex Girls Real Life - Send Me An Angel A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran Human League - Keep Feeling...
- Posted Jan 10, 2003 10:18pm PST Soft Pretzels with salt(microwavable) and nacho cheese. You can buy bags of them for cheap. They are however extremely easy to get sick of after a...
- Posted Jan 10, 2003 10:27pm PST Homemade Rice Krispies Treats, finger sandwiches, add some punch.
- Posted Jan 10, 2003 10:31pm PST i said brown
- Posted Jan 10, 2003 10:38pm PST potato chips and uh......fig newtons, bring plenty of scotch
- Posted Jan 29, 2003 3:35pm PST Dan Abnett (wh40k novels, Gaunt's Ghosts specifically). William King (warhammer fantasy, Gotrek and Felix).
- Posted Jan 29, 2003 3:45pm PST Yeah 40k blows my mind, especially the artwork. Gotrek and Felix really led me on to the fantasy side tho. The Konrad series is ok. *crosses...
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 2:03pm PST Long island iced teas, Jagermeister, and bitburger beer.
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 6:11pm PST Those grand cherokees are fun to hit trees in *drools*
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 9:43pm PST intel for sure
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 9:47pm PST buy a duron and spend the rest on beer
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 9:49pm PST ratpadz are the way to go, ive already used one as a weapon
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 9:52pm PST Everyday (Is Halloween)
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 9:53pm PST sorry, by ministry
- Posted Feb 03, 2003 9:59pm PST neither, choose something else