2,299 chatty comments by "kokujin"
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 7:23pm PDT milf
- Posted Jul 08, 2004 11:23pm PDT I'm going to schoolio there from sept 2004 to july 2005. I've taken japanese for 2 years at school in the US, and my japaneez is feeble. I dont...
- Posted Jul 30, 2004 10:51pm PDT http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/team_america/ gold. good ol matt stone/trey parker
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 1:51am PDT hey shaq, I recently installed xp SP2 on my machine and ever since the installation, my CPU usage is always at 100%. The programs eating it up...
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 1:55am PDT yes it ought to
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 3:18am PDT bump for pity
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 4:59am PDT damnit i left my windows xp cd at home and im in fuckin tokyo
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 5:29am PST well, the EU is doing a good job of unifying itself. maybe in a while, its member countries will give it more power as a governing body
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 5:31am PST im from ohio and i was out with this girl last night who goes to OSU. we're in japan but when she told me she voted for bush i was a little...
- Posted Dec 12, 2004 4:34am PST tv just said the line in front of yodobashi was 1500 people
- Posted Dec 12, 2004 10:43am PST your nails are fucking long
- Posted Dec 15, 2004 10:30pm PST sexpanther.exe
- Posted Dec 15, 2004 10:42pm PST that is grand
- Posted Dec 20, 2004 8:45am PST im livin in tokyo, and i saw a sword made by an emperor who was a swordsmith in his spare time. this was at a museum a few months ago. Some other...
- Posted Dec 28, 2004 7:02am PST DUDE I totally think that when I see those as I stop on the trains. I explained it to a japanese friend of mine, but i think it goes over most...