2,127 chatty comments by "koder"
- Posted Aug 30, 2001 5:35am PDT I think the frustration is because there are no ground breaking PC games around. The games recently have been evolutionary and not revolutionary....
- Posted Sep 10, 2001 1:31pm PDT Are they just for Win2k or for 98/ME to? I cant connect to the NVIDIA site.
- Posted Sep 10, 2001 1:39pm PDT Someone upload the 98 version please, I cant connect to Guru3d or nvidia.
- Posted Sep 10, 2001 1:44pm PDT The benchmarks I've seen only show big improvements for GF3s
- Posted Sep 10, 2001 1:57pm PDT Nice one, thanks!
- Posted Nov 04, 2001 6:42pm PST No mention of the syringe bug, or the players stuck together bug, or the medikit/ammo collision detection bug(flickering in mid air). There are...
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 5:53pm PST Well I just went to the trouble of setting up a paypal account to be told that I couldnt use it until I confirmed it and I couldnt confirm it till...
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 6:02pm PST Maybe its because Im from the UK? I dont know.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 6:08pm PST You're right I should have an online account but in this case I think three days would be too late anyway.
- Posted Dec 08, 2001 6:05pm PST In RTCW mission 3 part 1, where is the parachute drop with the sniper rifle? Thanks.
- Posted Dec 08, 2001 6:18pm PST Thanks, but I dont think we are talking about the same mission. There is no pipe or big wall. Its the one where you have to stowaway on a truck,...
- Posted Dec 08, 2001 6:34pm PST Thanks that helped.
- Posted Dec 14, 2001 2:32pm PST Yep, the textures make it look like a bedroom mod. And using 4 polys for an arch these days should be illegal.
- Posted Dec 31, 2001 5:03pm PST My new years resolution is 1600x1200
- Posted Mar 10, 2002 4:47pm PST I hope Doom3 doesn't turn out to be the computer game equivalent of Episode 1....they need to be pulling in the same direction and musn't let...