2,127 chatty comments by "koder"
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 3:03pm PDT I would like to see them remake Doom 1/2 with updated visuals. Fully 3d with all the usual stuff you get these days, bloom, motion blur, dof,...
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 3:21pm PDT Thats very good with the limited resources they probably had. Still its not quite the level of quality I had in mind.
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 3:25pm PDT True, new levels is a much better idea, a moder would do the orignials later anyway.
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 3:49pm PDT The platform with better/more resources will always be capable of better graphics. I don't see how the technology used affects that.
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 3:57pm PDT by 'technology' I mean software technology.
- Posted Aug 14, 2009 5:31pm PDT Texture detail looks great but the lighting looks flat particularly in the last shot, is normal mapping supported with the megatexture technology?
- Posted Oct 24, 2009 4:12pm PDT Depends how you define dead, In my book it is dead when there is no AAA primary development on the PC. We are almost at that point already. If you...
- Posted Oct 24, 2009 6:47pm PDT They make console games, then port them to the PC.
- Posted Oct 25, 2009 3:33pm PDT Rage primary development is on the 360.
- Posted Oct 25, 2009 3:46pm PDT Rotten tomatoes rates it as the best one since the first one.
- Posted Dec 02, 2009 11:55am PST @Developers The game itself is good but.. 1) Make it easy to exit the game. I should never be more than 2 seconds from exiting the game. 2)...
- Posted Aug 21, 2010 12:40am PDT lol, so the only guaranteed graphical advanatge for the pc version is AA which requires no effort from the developers.