2,048 chatty comments by "kenclopz"
- Posted Jul 08, 2009 5:29pm PDT And Johnny Cage is killed in the first three minutes of the second movie by a hand that pops out of the ground. And Raiden all of a sudden his...
- Posted Jul 08, 2009 4:39pm PDT EA should release a PC version of Madden NFL 10. It'd be nice to see a boxing game too on the PC.
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 4:03am PDT GFWL is cool and nonintrusive. I just pre-ordered SF4.
- Posted Jul 01, 2009 5:34pm PDT Does Street Fighter IV require Steam on PC? Btw, can't wait for the game.
- Posted Jun 24, 2009 4:40pm PDT Modern Warfare 2 is gonna rock!!!
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 4:55pm PDT But wouldn't it be cheaper to just produce for the PC and X360 because they share a very similar platform? It's kind of a 2 for 1 deal whereas the...
- Posted Jun 19, 2009 9:29am PDT That's okay. Support the PC more!!! It's got to be cheaper to develop for it.
- Posted Jun 16, 2009 10:17pm PDT Your loss. I love the line "No, we don't bring ghosts back from the dead so you can figure out the bank lock."
- Posted Jun 16, 2009 10:06pm PDT Bump. Ghostbusters Rock!!! I haven't been this impressed by a game in a long time. Slam them ghosts!
- Posted Jun 16, 2009 9:50pm PDT Ghostbusters Rocks!!! This is definitely a must see experience.
- Posted Jun 16, 2009 8:53am PDT I speak only for myself.
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 10:21pm PDT And that's cool and all. I just think it might lead 360 users to think they're experiencing something like a GTA4 pc multiplayer issue when in...
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 8:26pm PDT Lol! Yours too Jim! She says hi from my king size mattress!
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 6:45pm PDT So, for 1 day, Ghostbusters on the PC and the X-box 360 version are the same! LOL!
- Posted Jun 15, 2009 6:30pm PDT Strange. Yes. Man. Yes. Little? My wife disagrees.