9,188 chatty comments by "kek"
- Posted May 07, 2002 8:44am PDT I'm annoyed there's no demo of this game.
- Posted Jun 11, 2002 3:51pm PDT I can wait.
- Posted Jun 15, 2002 10:26am PDT May I have a grant please, sTeve?
- Posted Jun 18, 2002 3:56pm PDT id basher!!! (too easy)
- Posted Jun 18, 2002 4:43pm PDT Does he have a giant creature he can feed its own giant p00p to?
- Posted Jun 18, 2002 4:51pm PDT You know what spoiled my hopes for Metroid Prime? Halo. Halo did the Best Job Possible with a game pad controller with a first person...
- Posted Jun 18, 2002 5:05pm PDT Christian Antkow, id software game designer
- Posted Jun 18, 2002 5:20pm PDT Awesome. I'm looking forward to being wrong about this. You guys have actually rekindled my hope. The original Metroid on NES was tremendous....
- Posted Jun 18, 2002 6:40pm PDT okay, I'll bite...what are the controls for Metroid Prime in contrast to Halo?
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 8:52pm PDT FFX was fantastic. The sphere grid was kind of annoying, but like #3, it grew on me. I like the new Aeons. In past games they were just really...
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 9:07pm PDT I can remember playing SMW and thinking how trippy it was. Baseball throwing bad guys, a magic feather that put a cape (a feature == cape?) on...
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 9:19pm PDT agreed, 100% I'm buying a GC and Sunshine in August when it comes out.
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 5:02pm PDT A big part of bringing a product to market is understanding the market you're bringing it to.
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 5:35pm PDT Wow! The demo is only "two weeks" away! I haven't heard that one before! :-)
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 7:51pm PDT I think I've been on the computer too long. There was a teeny tiny ant crawling across my task bar just now and I thought it was a flash ad...