16,704 chatty comments by "kallanta"
- Posted May 17, 2008 2:26pm PDT Cleman.
- Posted May 17, 2008 2:22pm PDT Wow that looks photoshopped.
- Posted May 17, 2008 2:15pm PDT I saw a pedestrian-cop get hit, run over, and killed by a cop car last night.
- Posted May 17, 2008 11:24am PDT But if you have to pick one, Planet Terror fucking ROCKS.
- Posted May 17, 2008 11:24am PDT They showed them Planet Terror -> Deathproof, but I think you'll have more fun with them in reverse.
- Posted May 17, 2008 11:13am PDT I would eat Number 1 for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Posted May 17, 2008 11:01am PDT This is inf worthy.
- Posted May 17, 2008 10:49am PDT Privately, I'm amused at how ironic it all is. If you like mainstream stuff, you're a comformist. If you "hate" it, then supposedly you're not....
- Posted May 17, 2008 10:44am PDT Prof. Layton, Picross, Kirby's Canvas Curse, New Super Mario Bros., Meteos, Rocket Slime, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Ninja Gaiden: DS.
- Posted May 17, 2008 10:12am PDT So I've been poking around a fair bit... but, sadly, there doesn't seem to be a special edition or any kind of super-purchasing bonus for Ninja...
- Posted May 17, 2008 10:07am PDT Attempting to keep "cred" by not enjoying thing you like is stupid.
- Posted May 17, 2008 9:52am PDT Dildodumpster.
- Posted May 17, 2008 9:50am PDT Right, but he wins on the dance floor.
- Posted May 17, 2008 9:49am PDT I say it is NEVER too early for a celebratory drink.
- Posted May 17, 2008 9:23am PDT "Cradle of motherfucking civilization!"