14,872 chatty comments by "kallanta"
- Posted Oct 17, 2007 12:10pm PDT Here's Miyamoto Made Zelda, Mario, more Bet he's on shrooms
- Posted Oct 17, 2007 11:03am PDT Don't open that door The master of unlocking Out of Ink Ribbons
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 8:54pm PDT Well done!
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 8:38pm PDT Hey! Would you kindly Go pick up that radio And kill some splicers.
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 8:33pm PDT Peach is gone again Bowser has a thing for her And I need more shrooms
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 8:14pm PDT LOL! Awesome
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 8:13pm PDT I don't like haiku Counting syllables is dumb Must start over now
- Posted Oct 16, 2007 8:16am PDT *cough cough* Blackwater *cough cough*
- Posted Sep 24, 2007 3:12pm PDT hadn't thought of that... sounds logical.
- Posted Sep 24, 2007 12:01pm PDT Nicely done! Thanks! Cute dog, by the way, but I think Master Chief could still take 'im.
- Posted Sep 24, 2007 10:29am PDT As I've sprung for the Legendary Edition m'self, I too would like to see some pics. Piece of mind and all.
- Posted Sep 24, 2007 10:26am PDT Not that you're wrong on your conclusion (I half-agree with you), but I will say it's awfully hard to stack a circle. My question, though, is why...
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 8:58am PDT I... won?! Wow! Thanks so much to the ShackCrew for letting me reminice a bit about my complete failure to play Super Mario Bros. when I was 4!
- Posted Sep 15, 2007 2:21pm PDT My earliest gaming memory? I couldn't have been older than 4, and we were visiting some family friends, one of whom had just bought the newly...
- Posted Sep 04, 2007 12:19pm PDT Ha ha ha! Waggle control!