14,875 chatty comments by "kallanta"
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 3:47pm PST Actual answer: No. But I've had a Switch since launch and bought a lot of stuff, some good and some bad. This is what I've narrowed down to as the...
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 3:45pm PST Don't forget to play it loud.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 3:09pm PST Metroid, Mega Man, Donkey Kong, Ninja Gaiden, early Sonic, Bionic Commando
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 1:32pm PST Graphics = Marketing. For the greater game-buying public, graphics are a war of escalation.
- Posted Nov 11, 2017 4:30pm PST I imagine Carl Sagan sitting back in his chair playing Doom on the Switch, the barest sparkle of a proud-of-humanity tear shining in one eye.
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 5:19pm PDT I delete them once I'm done with them. It's like the final step to completion to me.
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 3:54pm PDT https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JAq6BWpJrM0tPlaKY5APTD-UPxDxLobV_KCvNV66_ck/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 3:51pm PDT I finished the first, Annihilation. I felt it was a cool story with poor writing. I liked the mystery of it all, and once I was done I felt was...
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 5:15pm PDT Yeah, awesome song. Has a kind of 50s rock vibe I love.
- Posted Oct 30, 2017 8:23pm PDT Here's my list of useful Switch stuff. I've bought more accessories than any one person should, and have whittled down to these as the most...
- Posted Oct 30, 2017 4:31pm PDT Splunky on the moon? Cool.
- Posted Oct 28, 2017 2:39pm PDT I play against the computer and internet randoms. I love it. The only times I’ve played with another human being have been couch splitscreen or...
- Posted Oct 28, 2017 1:53pm PDT New Zealand seems like a bargain at $198bn.
- Posted Oct 28, 2017 1:52pm PDT Have you seen how many people wait in lines outside Apple stores for new products?
- Posted Oct 28, 2017 1:50pm PDT $262bn is more than half the GDP of San Francisco. They could outright buy Chile or Greece if they wanted to. Looking at global GDPs, I say they do...