15,583 chatty comments by "kallanta"
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 3:02pm PDT I did the rehousing to add a dpad to mine. It was really hard, really time consuming, but I love the result....
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 2:27pm PDT It ends with Loki possessing the Tesseract (Space stone), Asgard destroyed, locates Hulk post-Avengers 2, and Thanos's Sanctuary ship intercepts...
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 1:38pm PDT Reposting: I've been going through them ALL, but in chronological order instead of release order. It's been a lot of fun, even if every film isn't...
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 12:59pm PDT I'm 500m deep in Subnautica, after which I'd like to play something much less ambitious. Maybe after that. I loved Yakuza 4.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 8:06am PDT More importantly: if you win, what will you do with your dollar?
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 7:41am PDT Victory!
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 7:40am PDT The uniformity of the grass and clovers' sway made it obvious... actually a lot of things made it obvious.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 7:30am PDT http://stupidgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/punch_out.jpg
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 7:30am PDT They need a vertical-orientation option for that true-to-arcade experience.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 7:29am PDT Oh I already have 2 sticks customized to my preference. Just wondering about the HRAP since it has so many fans.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 6:50am PDT Those are customizable right? I'm partial to Seimitsu buttons and octo-gates personally.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 6:49am PDT Glad you liked it! Bayonetta was, and Bayonetta 2 is, the only brawler I feel can match Ninja Gaiden Black. Not beat... but at least go toe-to-toe.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 6:47am PDT You don't finish Disgaea games... they finish you.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 6:45am PDT It has the best "Holy shit!" ever uttered by an actor.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 6:42am PDT I still have the original release blu-ray. Did they remaster for this edition?