7,969 chatty comments by "kagath"
- Posted Nov 13, 2004 3:22pm PST I was at a Best Buy earlier today and thier were opened copies on the shelves. Blatantly opened and left there. Or put back.
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 8:47pm PST And just think of how many more they would sell if they tried to finish Halo2...
- Posted Dec 12, 2004 8:42pm PST Why did I have the immediate thought that it was the goatse.x image? Am I going to be sitting closer to the front in Hell now?
- Posted Jan 19, 2005 2:01am PST I love my Crown Vic LX. Fun on the highway to mess with people.
- Posted Apr 10, 2005 5:16pm PDT Duh.
- Posted Apr 15, 2005 7:46pm PDT Where is the love for Oilrig and Vertigo?
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 9:55am PDT I'm excited about the 'hot 3D content' personally.
- Posted Jun 04, 2005 7:11pm PDT de_vertigo as_oilrig
- Posted Jun 15, 2005 12:00pm PDT Funny you should make fun of that. I worked at a Funcoland and had some people come in looking for a SNES system for thier daughter. We didn't...
- Posted Jun 15, 2005 12:16pm PDT The girls that I work/ed with are bigger gamers than I am. And that says a lot. One who was the '3rd key' had over 700 NES games on her shelf and...
- Posted Jun 21, 2005 12:18pm PDT Try www.ritualistic.com .
- Posted Jul 01, 2005 8:23am PDT Yeah, Minority Report was good although no other collaborations are coming to mind immediately. Other than WotW of course.
- Posted Jul 02, 2005 11:17pm PDT That's not a laugh track. It's Bob & Tom during thier radio show and they are always that annoying.
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 12:22pm PDT But you probably have a CD burner and Steam allows for the use of those.
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 12:52pm PDT But I'm fairly sure that you have something else that would function the same way.