8,060 chatty comments by "kagath"
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 8:03pm PST I've started using my RT-AC66u and my range is pretty poor as well. Granted, I'm still on the normal updated firmware but I'm pretty disappointed...
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 7:25am PST It should be twice as good!
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 6:37am PST Now you need to hide a tiny Shack icon in every picture you make. That was the deal agreed upon. Sorry, no take-backsies.
- Posted Jan 05, 2018 12:33pm PST We ever figure out what happened with him? He was a little over the top at times but seemed alright.
- Posted Jan 05, 2018 8:09am PST That's a damn shame.
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 8:01pm PST nyet
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 6:28pm PST Nothing. Didn't see anything I wanted bad enough and spent too much on other stuff. Being broke sucks.
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 9:40am PST I like to suck clock.
- Posted Jan 02, 2018 1:52pm PST https://1drv.ms/i/s!Akebzpu1zTRGhGFSAzCXnnRPtnp6
- Posted Jan 02, 2018 1:46pm PST Yep. Anyways, TLDSee picture is 4 open tabs and 4GB of memory used.
- Posted Dec 28, 2017 8:03am PST It's faster for me initially but has a bunch of threads / instances running too so it creeps up in the memory usage a lot after awhile.
- Posted Dec 25, 2017 6:22pm PST jackman jackman jackman
- Posted Dec 25, 2017 12:17pm PST
- Posted Dec 23, 2017 1:01pm PST Me
- Posted Dec 18, 2017 8:08am PST Same here.