1,648 chatty comments by "junkstyle"
- Posted Sep 16, 2002 10:44pm PDT I thought I read through all of the posts checking for that.
- Posted Sep 16, 2002 10:48pm PDT Tracking targets is hard--or do i suck? I just have a hard time holding a target in this game compared to UT and the Quakes. Like for instance...
- Posted Sep 16, 2002 10:54pm PDT I liked Asbestos the best followed by that bombing run map. That CTF map was complete crap--because of its size and so was that weird outside map....
- Posted Sep 16, 2002 10:55pm PDT What speed are the servers? How do I check it?
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:11am PDT The first Lineage is so popular in Korea it makes Everquest look like a complete failure.
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:15am PDT The shock rifle combo looks amazingly cool. Too bad its so hard to pull it off...maybe this is a good thing? Shock rifle monkies in UT1 were pretty...
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:19am PDT A little but its a demo. If its on retail version then I'll be surprised.
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:24am PDT or you could believe teh Carmack.
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:26am PDT Just remember all levels must have an Egyptian statue of at least 5000 polygons every 10 yards to improve gameplay.
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:41am PDT She's holding a robotic cat in one screenshot. I wonder what that does? Can someone tell me if the robotic cat is in the demo?
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:45am PDT Finally something that will make even WareZers pay!
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:50am PDT Even Epic's solid integrity caved in...wait a minute what the hell am i talking about?
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:53am PDT How about "the Matrix" brought to you by Panasonic. Neo had Panasonic headphones, Panasonic alarm clock radio, and I think a Panasonic monitor at...
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 9:55am PDT Would you like to Super-size that rocket launcher?
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 10:04am PDT Radeon9700--the way GOD plays UT2003.