2,140 chatty comments by "jtthe2nd"
- Posted Dec 16, 2013 1:15pm PST I wish Minecraft was sold on Steam so I could gift it to my nephew. He'd be playing this game 24/7.
- Posted Dec 16, 2013 1:13pm PST Watching people play fps games with a control pad will never seem natural or right to me. It's like beastiality or necrophilia weird.
- Posted Dec 05, 2013 1:40pm PST That Red Bull is a big player in racing and Top Gear is a show about racing cars?
- Posted Nov 27, 2013 6:17pm PST Steam sales have spoiled me because these don't look like great deals or bargains.
- Posted Nov 26, 2013 12:50pm PST RRoD was a major publicity failure. The fact that the publicity was corroborated by so many friends and family who had their own RRoD stories only...
- Posted Nov 21, 2013 10:01am PST Amen. What a useless, money-hungry organization.
- Posted Nov 20, 2013 1:08am PST The in-game Live ads have to go before I think about picking up an XB1. I bought a 360 but if it was hounding me with Live ads in-game I would've...
- Posted Nov 18, 2013 1:02pm PST Yeah. Really sad considering how impressive the game looks, but the same amount of work definitely didn't go into crafting compelling gameplay.
- Posted Nov 15, 2013 7:18am PST While I'm impressed I can play GTA 3 on my ipad the actual experience pales in comparison to playing to it on a console in front of my big screen...
- Posted Nov 11, 2013 12:14pm PST I wish they'd let you customize the interviewer.
- Posted Nov 08, 2013 7:30am PST Really? What douchebag thought of that?
- Posted Nov 07, 2013 4:12pm PST I wish they'd make a WWZ-mod with Battle of Yonkers and Battle of Stalingrad missions.
- Posted Nov 06, 2013 10:46am PST So basically a videogame that Michael Bay would be proud to call his own.
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 8:31pm PDT $200 off a $2000 system still isn't doable for me I'm afraid. :(
- Posted Oct 24, 2013 2:11pm PDT 40 GB? Good god I can remember bitching about 1 GB game installs. With HD textures I guess that just goes with the territory. I also remember my...