2,141 chatty comments by "jtthe2nd"
- Posted Feb 18, 2014 9:19am PST I just don't see a reason to buy either the Xbox One or PS4 until a significant, single-player exclusive comes out. That plus I have a ridiculous...
- Posted Feb 18, 2014 9:17am PST The makers of Candy Crush would like to thank all the idiots who paid for extra lives and hammers.
- Posted Feb 18, 2014 9:14am PST LOL @ that picture.
- Posted Feb 12, 2014 8:36am PST That's awesome that they're making DC games but holy crap I felt like I was going to go into a seizure if I kept watching the video.
- Posted Feb 11, 2014 4:21pm PST Where's HL3? I demand closure!
- Posted Feb 05, 2014 6:49pm PST Haven't bought an EA game in a while. Not because of Origin, just no games worth getting.
- Posted Feb 03, 2014 9:59am PST Console game right? Because pc gaming is dead.
- Posted Jan 18, 2014 1:36am PST I think a Nintendo theme park would be money in the bank. Don't mind me, just rambling.
- Posted Jan 16, 2014 1:33pm PST Oh yeah, the obligatory 'Where the hell is HL3!?'.
- Posted Jan 16, 2014 1:32pm PST What are supposed to be the Steam Machines best features? It certainly doesn't appear to be price or performance. So far the only thing I've read...
- Posted Jan 09, 2014 8:15am PST More isn't always better. Good on them for not blindly following that trend.
- Posted Jan 07, 2014 1:12pm PST Could be interesting. Hopefully it's more like if they made the first Predator movie into a fps and not just a tank survival mode.
- Posted Jan 06, 2014 11:43am PST The easily manipulated consumer of course. I've got an ipod, ipad, ps1-3, xbox, and 360 so in this analogy I'd be the skanky whore who does...
- Posted Jan 06, 2014 10:45am PST MS and Sony remind me of two nerdy, insecure teenage boys trying to impress a hot girl and Apple is the laid back, confident guy that knows he has...
- Posted Dec 16, 2013 9:38pm PST Who says I give a shit? As long as there are fps on pcs I won't care what other people play on. I was just stating that it looks and feels awkward...