130 chatty comments by "jrbstereo"
- Posted Jan 30, 2013 6:27pm PST To Maxis: If I pay $180.00, can I get the "Non-EA" edition of this game?
- Posted Oct 10, 2012 5:14pm PDT We already knew Simcity 5 had disasters. It requires Origin.
- Posted Jul 12, 2012 1:33pm PDT 14:17.
- Posted Apr 14, 2012 9:36am PDT If that first person had to get up off the couch and go into the kitchen to get the bacon, then that second person should get up off their ass and...
- Posted Mar 28, 2012 4:54pm PDT We all saw this coming. Sorry, boys and girls, EA & Origin has fucked it up.
- Posted Feb 29, 2012 2:54pm PST I couldn't agree more. I would imagine that at least one person involved in this project has a brain to know they potentially have a gold mine here.
- Posted Feb 29, 2012 1:12pm PST Excited because I still play SimCity 4. Disappointed because EA will try to shove Origin down my throat just to play it. (let the flame war...
- Posted Feb 23, 2012 7:27am PST Connection Lost . . .
- Posted Jan 18, 2012 1:08pm PST Great! Let me just go pre-order it on stea... oh, too soon?
- Posted Jan 16, 2012 8:58am PST The line in the sand has been drawn. Much like ps3 v 360 or Pepsi v Coke. Some people love Steam and some people (all three of you) accept...
- Posted Nov 03, 2011 7:18am PDT I'm guessing their PC release date lag will continue with GTAV.
- Posted Sep 13, 2011 8:16pm PDT Still not following ...
- Posted Aug 11, 2011 6:22pm PDT Cause no wants this mouth watering, juicy & delicious, steak of a game. Nope. No one. /drool.
- Posted Aug 10, 2011 7:13pm PDT Damn you high expectations! Damn you!
- Posted Aug 05, 2011 8:21am PDT Just because I have $10, doesn't mean I don't want $11. What do people with power and/or money want? More power and/or money. And although I...