1,971 chatty comments by "jra101"
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 12:49pm PDT Having to rotate an in game item by rotating the thumbstick even though the item only has two states, on or off. Just let me press a single button...
- Posted Oct 24, 2017 12:23pm PDT I reverted back to the previous version after it made Path of Exile a stuttery mess :(
- Posted Sep 07, 2017 4:49pm PDT C'mon tie game!
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 9:12pm PDT You no longer play through the story mode multiple times at different difficulties. That was true for vanilla D3 but they changed it so you can...
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 2:16pm PDT I figured it was Google's version of FizzBuzz, write a chat app and you're in.
- Posted Aug 10, 2017 5:56pm PDT Shocking.
- Posted Aug 09, 2017 3:39pm PDT Love my XPS 15.
- Posted Aug 07, 2017 12:33pm PDT Apparently it was (13:04 in episode): http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/pickle-rick
- Posted Jul 28, 2017 5:06pm PDT Everybody forgets the Browns.
- Posted Jul 21, 2017 11:37am PDT Yea, I wouldn't recommend every other day until you've been climbing for a while.
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 1:08pm PDT The option is there for me: http://chattypics.com/files/as_zz61afu37x.png
- Posted Jul 14, 2017 1:41pm PDT ^^^^
- Posted Jun 15, 2017 1:21pm PDT Oh nice: http://www.shacknews.com/article/100284/e3-2017-ashen-preview-a-gesture-is-worth-a-thousand-words
- Posted Jun 15, 2017 11:58am PDT When you press the Tab key on your keyboard it can insert an actual tab character or in many applications it can be configured to insert multiple...
- Posted Jun 13, 2017 8:53pm PDT Much better. Saw some other PC footage where they were clearly using a controller and it was painful to watch.