2,030 chatty comments by "jra101"
- Posted May 20, 2018 12:31am PDT Wolfenstein 2
- Posted May 19, 2018 10:12am PDT I think their next season is going to air after IW2 so they won't need to deal with it much (assuming everything is fixed in IW2).
- Posted May 17, 2018 11:42am PDT Aah I see. Thanks for looking into this!
- Posted May 17, 2018 11:25am PDT Feels like a race condition. There's some delay after opening the app before the popup shows up, just enough time for me to drag to refresh or...
- Posted May 17, 2018 11:13am PDT Yes but it shows up even though I just refreshed.
- Posted May 17, 2018 11:11am PDT Can you get rid of the "Your threads are more than 3 hours out of date" popup? I see it constantly and it's still there after I pull to refresh or...
- Posted May 14, 2018 1:23pm PDT 2 cups in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
- Posted May 12, 2018 12:08am PDT Nine nine!
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:56pm PDT Not toight :(
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:32pm PDT Tried Claritin-D? The kind you need to show ID for (if you can even buy it in your state without a prescription).
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 2:30pm PDT Can uninstall most of them yes. Not "critical" apps like Get Help, Camera, Groove Music, Maps, Messaging, People, Sticky Notes, and Xbox.
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 2:08pm PDT Uninstalled Pandora, Code Writer, and something called Microsoft Power Bi on second computer with Win 10 Enterprise
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 1:54pm PDT Showed up after a couple reboots. On Win10 Enterprise no less...
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 1:48pm PDT Had to uninstall (yet again) Minecraft, Skype, Onedrive, Solitaire, and some other crap game...
- Posted Apr 27, 2018 10:32am PDT One of my favorite features of the newer XPS laptops.